Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Double Decal Police - Erel Shell - Green Paint

Article about: The newest acquisition, from Jules in a trade yesterday. A couple of us, Jules, some new guy, Al B. and I met at Joe's. This one is a size 60 double decal Fire Police helmet, reissued with m

Default M34 Double Decal Police - Erel Shell - Green Paint

The newest acquisition, from Jules in a trade yesterday. A couple of us, Jules, some new guy, Al B. and I met at Joe's. This one is a size 60 double decal Fire Police helmet, reissued with matte medium green paint. The original police decals are under the reissue paint. It is nicely named to a Hauptwachtmeister (one of the highest non commissioned ranks according to Jules). It is an Erel shell and is complete with a Robert Lubstein/Berlin Erel marked liner and a carbine clip chinstrap. It has a unique high domed profile, and the trademark 5 rivet liner attachment system. It is tiny, and a bit worn, but it is a somewhat rare one and is my first green M34 Police helmet. Thanks Jules. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Double Decal Police - Erel Shell - Green Paint   M34 Double Decal Police - Erel Shell - Green Paint  

M34 Double Decal Police - Erel Shell - Green Paint   M34 Double Decal Police - Erel Shell - Green Paint  

M34 Double Decal Police - Erel Shell - Green Paint   M34 Double Decal Police - Erel Shell - Green Paint  

M34 Double Decal Police - Erel Shell - Green Paint  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Double Decal Police - Erel Shell - Green Paint
    P
    Many

?

That is a real nice helmet friend.

A nice little pick up Jim , even better when you get to meet some collecting "buddies" when striking the deal! Leon.

like it.

Very nice Jim. I love the carbine hook strap.

A few pictures from yesterday. All were well behaved, very little alcohol consumption - we're all way too old!

Pic 1 - Joe G., the legend Al B., and Jules L.
    Pic 2 - Joe, Al, and me on the right
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Double Decal Police - Erel Shell - Green Paint   M34 Double Decal Police - Erel Shell - Green Paint  

Nice helmet Jim.
    Next Time I will be there.
    chris

Nice fire police in hard to find paint these green gray. All complete too. timothy

They sure loved mounting those decals high on the shell!

?

A keeper