Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Double Decal Police Helmet - Reverse Decal Configuration

Article about: This is probably my favorite style M34 shell, of Austrian manufacture I believe. I am also a sucker for "reverse decal" helmets. I already had a few DD examples, and have been tigh

Default M34 Double Decal Police Helmet - Reverse Decal Configuration

This is probably my favorite style M34 shell, of Austrian manufacture I believe. I am also a sucker for "reverse decal" helmets. I already had a few DD examples, and have been tightening my belt due to some work related issues, but when I saw this one last week I decided I had to sneak one more onto the shelf. Of course, I got caught, but as Doug B. once told me, its better to apologize than to regret not having pulled the trigger, and it only resulted in a few nights on the couch. Anyway, this one took a few unfortunate hits on the decals, but they still show pretty well, and overall the piece is complete and in fairly good shape. The name scratched in the apron by the Policeman is an added bonus. Hope you like it, Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Double Decal Police Helmet - Reverse Decal Configuration   M34 Double Decal Police Helmet - Reverse Decal Configuration  

M34 Double Decal Police Helmet - Reverse Decal Configuration   M34 Double Decal Police Helmet - Reverse Decal Configuration  

M34 Double Decal Police Helmet - Reverse Decal Configuration   M34 Double Decal Police Helmet - Reverse Decal Configuration  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Double Decal Police Helmet - Reverse Decal Configuration
    P
    Many

?

Really nice one friend.