Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

M34 DRK helmets.

Article about: I had a de-nazified DRK that I picked up for peanuts a few years ago as a filler, with the intention to upgrade when the opportunity arose. Of course, I never got around to it. Last night my

Default M34 DRK helmets.

I had a de-nazified DRK that I picked up for peanuts a few years ago as a filler, with the intention to upgrade when the opportunity arose. Of course, I never got around to it. Last night my wife and I finally exchanged our Christmas gifts, and to my delight the upgrade was in one of the boxes. Here they both are. Cheers, Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 DRK helmets.   M34 DRK helmets.  

M34 DRK helmets.   M34 DRK helmets.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 DRK helmets.
    P
    Many

Default Re: M34 DRK helmets.

Very nice helmets ,those are very hard to find every time I see one the decal is fake but yours are good .How did your wife know it was real.My wife buy me stuff but I have to tell her what so i am never surprise.

How much did you pay for that helmet?

Hi Chris, My wife only buys from one guy, a very good friend of mine with a simply amazing collection. She calls him, affectionately, my "helmet pusher", since his sales to me seem to her to be "fixes" that temporarily satisfy my "addiction." Over the years he has sold her at least 10 helmets that she has given to me as Christmas presents, all great items. She has been very understanding, even though she says that every single helmet that I own looks exactly alike. I am very lucky. Cheers, Jim G.

Quote by Gerd 911 View Post
    How much did you pay for that helmet?
    I paid $70 for the de-nazified helmet several years ago. I don't know exactly how much she paid for the new one, but it was less than $500. Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Hi Chris, My wife only buys from one guy, a very good friend of mine with a simply amazing collection. She calls him, affectionately, my "helmet pusher", since his sales to me seem to her to be "fixes" that temporarily satisfy my "addiction." Over the years he has sold her at least 10 helmets that she has given to me as Christmas presents, all great items. She has been very understanding, even though she says that every single helmet that I own looks exactly alike. I am very lucky. Cheers, Jim G.
    That is funny my wife say the same thing that they all look alike.
    I guess I got to find her a helmet pusher.

?

Nice pair Jim. My wife says I spend too much on this stuff so I am on my own....your a lucky man LOL

?

My wife reckons I look like my helmets, GETTING OLD AND FALLING APART IN THE MIDDLE, nice DRK pair