Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M34 Fire/Police Helmet

Article about: Picked up two civic helmets today. Normally not my thing but it was a slow show and the dealer was eager to make a deal. Up here is the M34 square dip aluminum helmet with comb. It is missin

MAP
    ?

Default M34 Fire/Police Helmet

Picked up two civic helmets today. Normally not my thing but it was a slow show and the dealer was eager to make a deal.

Up here is the M34 square dip aluminum helmet with comb.

It is missing the chinstrap sadly and there is not neck flap but otherwise it looked like it sat on a shelf for 75 years.

On the back is the maker stamp. It says BXF, below that is Vorschriftsmassig and then Lt. Gesetz 3.5.34

Decals are minty.

Any and all comments welcome.

Edit: Just noticed my dog sticking his nose in the picture!! LoL

Regards,

Michael

M34 Fire/Police HelmetM34 Fire/Police HelmetM34 Fire/Police HelmetM34 Fire/Police HelmetM34 Fire/Police HelmetM34 Fire/Police HelmetM34 Fire/Police HelmetM34 Fire/Police Helmet
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Fire/Police Helmet
    P
    Many

Very nice helmet.
    chris

MAP
    ?

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Very nice helmet.
    chris
    Thanks! Pretty common and not my normal thing but the price was right. The other I haven't yet posted is a fire/police M34 without comb but with chinstrap and neck flap. Will try to post tonight.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Good looking one buddy.

MAP
    ?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Good looking one buddy.
    Thanks Steve.

The more I look at it, the more I think is was never worn/issued. It does not appear to have ever had the string for the liner (one of the string holes on the liner ears still has the leather not fully punched out. Plus there is NO exterior or interior wear. The chin strap probably just broke due to age.

Michael

Very nice piece! Nice pickup, Jim G.

Hi Michael, an almost "minty" looking helmet, well worth buying and your dog clearly agrees! Leon.

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Michael, an almost "minty" looking helmet, well worth buying and your dog clearly agrees! Leon.
    Thanks Leon,

Yes, it's "almost" minty, just missing the strap and flap and a few nicks here and there. Perfect for me and at $400 for the pair of them I think they were well worth it. I posted the other M34 here yesterday as well. Not as "minty" but 100% complete.

M34 Feurschutzplizei DD - intact!

Our dog (aka Wally) is a resuce pet we picked up from the shelter last year. His nickname is "Shadow" as he NEVER leaves my side.

Michael

that's the way to get them.

Another nice one, Michael --- nice to have to different "variants"... especially at that price!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast