Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 helmet & decals - opinions?

Article about: Hi, any comments on the decals of this de-nazified aluminium (Leichtmetall) M34 Feuerschutzpolizei helmet would be appreciated. Thanks

Default M34 helmet & decals - opinions?

Hi, any comments on the decals of this de-nazified aluminium (Leichtmetall) M34 Feuerschutzpolizei helmet would be appreciated. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 helmet & decals - opinions?   M34 helmet & decals - opinions?  

M34 helmet & decals - opinions?   M34 helmet & decals - opinions?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 helmet & decals - opinions?
    P
    Many

kastanova
    ?

Default Re: M34 helmet & decals - opinions?

the scratches don't look good, they look recent . but i could be wrong my knowledege on decals is from websites, Rather than from personal experiance. my helms are mostly relics as they are what i prefer. more History IMO
    Cheers,
    Mat

Thanks Mat, the scratches appear very old, the decals are also crazed and smooth with the helmet surface and not like the 'distressed' versions you can buy online - apart from the de-nazified condition they are the same as the decals on this one https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...e-helmet-5954/ Terry

Right as rain as far as I am concerned. I personally like pieces that have been denazified by the Vets, they bring to life the sentiments of the service men that sacrificed so much during that terrible time to preserve the freedoms that we enjoy today. Jim G.

Thanks for your comments - this one was from Germany so it was probably de-nazified there, albeit a long time ago - I understand there was lots of sacrifice in the fire protection police as well. Terry