Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M34 luftschutz helmet good or bad.

Article about: It isn't an M34. What strikes me is that it has a similar construction to the M16/17. I would guess it is a prototype or transitional helmet of some sort. Maybe a prototype of the M34 or (I'

Default M34 luftschutz helmet good or bad.

I was offer this helmet,Something tell me it is a fake.It took me so long to get close-ups of the decal that now I think something is not right.
    I do not see anything wrong ly with the decal( wing and the accorn OK) but I think I am missing something.Could this be a no mans land decal.
    Chris

M34 luftschutz helmet good or bad.M34 luftschutz helmet good or bad.M34 luftschutz helmet good or bad.M34 luftschutz helmet good or bad.M34 luftschutz helmet good or bad.M34 luftschutz helmet good or bad.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 luftschutz helmet good or bad.
    P
    Many

Default Re: M34 luftschutz helmet good or bad.

It looks OK to me mate, I've only had one of these decals though. Overall the lid looks untouched I think.

I had an identical helmet many years ago. I see no reason to doubt it.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Is this a sale or auction? They look like typical auction house pics. I think the liner and strap are good. A shame the carbine hook end is missing the leather and buckle. I Think the decal might be ok but it has been a while since I have looked at the Luftshutz decal database on GHW.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    It looks OK to me mate, I've only had one of these decals though. Overall the lid looks untouched I think.
    I do not remenber seing this model of shell with 3 rivets on the side.
    chris

- - Updated - -

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Is this a sale or auction? They look like typical auction house pics. I think the liner and strap are good. A shame the carbine hook end is missing the leather and buckle. I Think the decal might be ok but it has been a while since I have looked at the Luftshutz decal database on GHW.
    No auction just very crapy pictures.From a militaria store
    chris

Oh on. Typically this is what you get from auctions and you have to email them and specifically ask for the pics of the areas you want to see. I hope you get a good deal on it.

Hummm, 3 rivets. One must be for the chinstrap.... Very odd, I've not seen this before on an M34 either, you have a knack for finding odd ones Chris! I'd be pretty tempted if the price was right.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Oh on. Typically this is what you get from auctions and you have to email them and specifically ask for the pics of the areas you want to see. I hope you get a good deal on it.
    Thank you Brother.
    chris

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Hummm, 3 rivets. One must be for the chinstrap.... Very odd, I've not seen this before on an M34 either, you have a knack for finding odd ones Chris! I'd be pretty tempted if the price was right.
    I guess everyone is Ok with this helmet and decal.
    I think the price will be right
    Chris

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I had an identical helmet many years ago. I see no reason to doubt it.
    Agreed.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast