Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Police helmet?

Article about: I have come across this M34 with no decals and a Heinrich Mandelartz sticker inside. Any opinions please? It has had an exterior repaint, is missing the dome pad, and decals were scraped off

?

Default M34 Police helmet?

I have come across this M34 with no decals and a Heinrich Mandelartz sticker inside. Any opinions please? It has had an exterior repaint, is missing the dome pad, and decals were scraped off. Liner otherwise looks OK to me, strap broken.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Police helmet?  
    Attached Images Attached Images M34 Police helmet?  M34 Police helmet? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Police helmet?
    P
    Many

Looks OK from here.
    chris

Original m34 civil fire and police. Agree has been refinished at some point. timothy

?

Thanks guys, for $75 I will put it on the shelf.

Looks good!
    There was a thread doing the rounds where a member managed to get all the new paint off leaving all the original pain under it. Took alot of time and effort but lookd so good after.
    Would it be worth doing he same to this?

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    Looks good!
    There was a thread doing the rounds where a member managed to get all the new paint off leaving all the original pain under it. Took alot of time and effort but lookd so good after.
    Would it be worth doing he same to this?
    Hi Al, looks to be a good original as the chaps have said already, I also remember seeing the thread about the one being stripped back to it's original state. As I recall it looked pretty good afterwards so it is well worth thinking about as marc says. Leon.

?

Thanks Leon, I remember seeing that post some time back. I will give it a try - it really can't hurt. Even if the decals were destroyed the original paint would look a lot nicer.