Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Polizei

Article about: It has been a couple months since I got any German items, and I've decided I might treat myself with a Polizei DD. What do you think of this one from germanmilitaria (A Collector's Guild)? 1

Default M34 Polizei

It has been a couple months since I got any German items, and I've decided I might treat myself with a Polizei DD. What do you think of this one from germanmilitaria (A Collector's Guild)? 150 bucks USD, and not entirely sure what shipping would be but seeing as the seller is in Canada as well, probably not as much as I'd expect. Looks like an honest one to me, but I'd like a professional's opinion. Thanks in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Polizei
    P
    Many

Great at that price honestly. He is a very good dealer. I have bought many things from him over the years.

Double that and you will have one with perfect decals.
    150 is the price for this one , it's not a bargain.

People always mistake these for a police helmet. These are not for the police. Thess where for the firebrigade or the feuerschutzpolizei. Notice the "T: shaped hookd on the liner. Those are there for the leather nack guard. The police had m35 combat style helmets. The Feuerschutzpolizei was part of the Ordnungspolizie wich was on their turn part of thr SS. Same goes for the Deutsches Rotte Kreuz (DRK).