Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 RLB - Curve Dip Shell - Gloss Black

Article about: This one is a little different than the usual RLB helmet. The shell is a standard unmarked curve dip M34, but it is gloss black inside and out. The other distinguishing feature is the applic

Default M34 RLB - Curve Dip Shell - Gloss Black

This one is a little different than the usual RLB helmet. The shell is a standard unmarked curve dip M34, but it is gloss black inside and out. The other distinguishing feature is the application of the less common large RLB decal, slightly smaller than the standard RLB decal, but definitely not the "small star" type. The helmet is complete with liner and roller buckle chinstrap with carbine clip. Not a mint piece but in decent shape overall. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 RLB - Curve Dip Shell - Gloss Black   M34 RLB - Curve Dip Shell - Gloss Black  

M34 RLB - Curve Dip Shell - Gloss Black   M34 RLB - Curve Dip Shell - Gloss Black  

M34 RLB - Curve Dip Shell - Gloss Black   M34 RLB - Curve Dip Shell - Gloss Black  

M34 RLB - Curve Dip Shell - Gloss Black  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 RLB - Curve Dip Shell - Gloss Black
    P
    Many

Very nice mate

MAP
    ?

Agree. Very nice. For 75 years old I think your being a bit harsh on its condition. Looks great to me
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I like it.
    I do not have this type of RLB decal.
    chris

Nice-looking example and an attractive decal...It's taken a long time for collectors to "take to" these civic helmets, and prices have risen accordingly over the last years...This is a great example to hang on to...
    cheers, Glenn

looks a very nice one.

?

I have yet to get into Civic Helmets, but that decal is really beautiful and the helmet itself has great overall patina.

?

A super cool RLB helmet Jim.
    Many years ago I did see one of that decal designs of a RLB decal!

?

I missed out on an RLB civic a few years ago and at a decent price £100, and with decal but no strap, this one i like