Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Beaded Police helmet

Article about: Hi All, I am going to a local auction tomorrow and they have what seems to be a m35 beaded police helmet, they only put one picture up of it, but i have no clue of what to pay for this. It l

Default M35 Beaded Police helmet

Hi All,

I am going to a local auction tomorrow and they have what seems to be a m35 beaded police helmet, they only put one picture up of it, but i have no clue of what to pay for this. It looks like it might not have a liner, i am not sure. My question is, with a liner what is the highest i should pay for this ? And if it does not have a liner? I am most likely going to resell if i do end up bidding on it and winning.

Also if someone could tell me how much the flag is worth next to it, i would appreciate it!

Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Beaded Police helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M35 Beaded Police helmet

Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $300-$350 if I were to resell it, giving the liner is intact, that is. Also, you should resell it here, but not for too much, as this isn't a dealer-to-collector forum but rather a collector-to-collector forum (as far as prices go. There are dealers who advertise here) in the classifieds area.As far as the small banner, I wouldn't pay more than $40-$50.
    Last edited by Dean; 07-31-2013 at 01:08 AM.

I'd say you are right on your prices Dean hopefully the helmet has original decals can't really see them. Those small flags go for about fifty dollars around here. (midwest) I just bought a large one for seventy five. timothy

That helmet with no liner totally rusted and so so decal 75$ to 100$.
    chris

HAHA, I was looking at these pics on AuctionZip. Don't worry, I'm not bidding

?

The helmet next to it looks interesting, as to the german items not much worth there they are in poor condition