Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 dd combat police helmet q64

Article about: Thoughts on this dd combat police helmet, it's a quist made helmet q64 in rough condition and not sure on decals from these seller pics [ATTACH=CONFIG]1207746[/ATTACH

Default M35 dd combat police helmet q64

Thoughts on this dd combat police helmet, it's a quist made helmet q64 in rough condition and not sure on decals from these seller pics

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1207746[/ATTACH
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 dd combat police helmet q64  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 dd combat police helmet q64
    P
    Many

Hi, personally I would pass on it, the decals are probably ok, looks like a bordered Quist Polizie decal, but there is so much rust damage all over that it is hard to see. Leon.

I thought the decals looked good as Quist decals,so I bought it at a good price.Cannot deny that it is salty,but I like it at the price I paid.It is a
    shame it was so poorly stored over a long period of time.
    Peter

hard to authenticate the helmet from these photos. I would expect a pea green color , this one looks dark grey.
    I like the party shield but the bordered decal not so much from these photos. I usually see unbordered decals on M35 Q.
    A good photo of the area around the swastika can perhaps help clear things up.

Quote by papapanzer View Post
    I thought the decals looked good as Quist decals,so I bought it at a good price.Cannot deny that it is salty,but I like it at the price I paid.It is a
    shame it was so poorly stored over a long period of time.
    Peter

Peter I offered $300 on it and he counter offer with $400 so I passed so hopefully you got it for less

I got a good deal at a little over $400 for a dd police m-35 even in this condition.
    Peter

Upon further examination,I believe this helmet is an m40 and not an m35.
    Peter

helmet arrived yesterday,and it is pretty much as the photos indicate.However,a mild cleaning of the shell with warm water and Amway's
    LOC soap did improve appearance by removing dirt and some loose rust.It now proudly sits among other helmets.
    Peter

MAP
    ?

New photos would be great. Thanks
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Here are updated photos of the helmet. Any comments appreciated.

M35 dd combat police helmet q64M35 dd combat police helmet q64M35 dd combat police helmet q64M35 dd combat police helmet q64M35 dd combat police helmet q64M35 dd combat police helmet q64M35 dd combat police helmet q64M35 dd combat police helmet q64

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast