Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 DD Luft helmet

Article about: I have seen this one for sale, and whilst not in the best of shape, I think it looks good. Any thoughts please.

?

Default M35 DD Luft helmet

I have seen this one for sale, and whilst not in the best of shape, I think it looks good. Any thoughts please.M35 DD Luft helmetM35 DD Luft helmetM35 DD Luft helmetM35 DD Luft helmetM35 DD Luft helmetM35 DD Luft helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD Luft helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

The Luft decal looks good to me but the picture quality is not all that good, so wait for others.

Looks like it's got the very early un-reinforced aluminum liner.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Al, it all looks good to me, I was a bit concerned about the shape of the National shield but I think that may just be down to the angles that the images were taken. The wear and overall look to the helmet look spot on. At the right price a nice buy. Leon.

?

Hi Leon, He is asking $325, which is a little higher than I would normally go, but then I don't buy DD's! Is that OK?

That price seems more than reasonable to me. If I had access to it, I'd buy it. Not the prettiest, but it's right, IMO, and all there.
    Mark

looks good.

Quote by MAP View Post
    The Luft decal looks good to me but the picture quality is not all that good, so wait for others.

Looks like it's got the very early un-reinforced aluminum liner.

Michael
    Hi Mike, Actually, it has a reinforced aluminum banded liner, but it is hard to see because of the seller's poor photography. Is it, however, complete and it appears to me to be all original. At $325, it is a fair price given the condition. Jim G.

nice helmet

Hi, the price is fair, here in the UK you would have to pay more than that for it! Leon.

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Hi Mike, Actually, it has a reinforced aluminum banded liner, but it is hard to see because of the seller's poor photography. Is it, however, complete and it appears to me to be all original. At $325, it is a fair price given the condition. Jim G.
    Jim,

Your eyes are better than mine then. I didn't see the extra strips of aluminum..also I could not enlarge that one particular picture for some reason. Thanks for the clarification.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast