Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet SE62 Lot 3884 for review please

Article about: Hello All, I have the chance to buy this M35 double decal Luftwaffe SE62 Lot 3884, and seek your valued opinions on it. I know we need better shots of the decals to authenticate them, which

Default M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet SE62 Lot 3884 for review please

Hello All,
    I have the chance to buy this M35 double decal Luftwaffe SE62 Lot 3884, and seek your valued opinions on it.
    I know we need better shots of the decals to authenticate them, which I have already asked for and when they are received I will post them.
    To me the helmet looks original overall, good paint, the liner band fits snug with the shell, the leather seems to have consistent wear with the rest of the lid and from what I can see from the decals, they look toned, but ok at this stage. My main concern is that I noticed the rust pattern follows round the bird decal on the left side, which I don't recall seeing before - Is this normal?

As always feel free to let me know your thoughts, all are greatly appreciated,

Cheers

Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet SE62 Lot 3884 for review please   M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet SE62 Lot 3884 for review please  

M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet SE62 Lot 3884 for review please   M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet SE62 Lot 3884 for review please  

Attached Images Attached Images M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet SE62 Lot 3884 for review please  M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet SE62 Lot 3884 for review please  M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet SE62 Lot 3884 for review please  M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet SE62 Lot 3884 for review please 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet SE62 Lot 3884 for review please
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet SE62 Lot 3884 for review please

The decal close-ups will break or make it.

Better pictures of the decals are needed.
    chris

Tough to make a call on the decals at the moment but i will say that as the helmet is an original M35 with the early re-enforced liner band and square shaped chinstrap bales,it is all heading in the right direction for being a good DD luft! Leon.

Thanks for your replies gents,

Still awaiting the close-ups!

Chris