Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M35 DD luftwaffe what do you guys think

Article about: so if the offending emblem is erased or obliterated unintentionally,,,that makes if not denazified?????...

Default Re: M35 DD luftwaffe what do you guys think

so if the offending emblem is erased or obliterated unintentionally,,,that makes if not denazified?????...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD luftwaffe what do you guys think
    P
    Many

Quote by militarymania View Post
    so if the offending emblem is erased or obliterated unintentionally,,,that makes if not denazified?????...
    I think we had two group of collectors here.one group would agree with you and the other with me.I do not think one group is right and the other wrong it just how the individuals see it. I can not say you are wrong because I do see what you are saying but I just have a different point of view.

?

If you have a dagger that someone has ground off the swastika its de nazified, although the chances of natural wear and tear doesnt really apply, take the veteran iron crosses the swastika has been deliberatly omitted, ie denazified

Best way to put it is i would pay more for an item that has ware to the swas and no longer visible than one that is all their but the swas is scrached out. I dont feel the same warm fuzzy feeling i would get if it was man made mark out. Just me though.... ERIC

i was hoping i wasnt being too obtuse,,,i believe no matter the process,only the result is of consequence

Quote by militarymania View Post
    i was hoping i wasnt being too obtuse,,,i believe no matter the process,only the result is of consequence
    If you are refering to the dollar amount because its gone i agree it will affect the overall worth...either way it hurts some items more than others.

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    If you are refering to the dollar amount because its gone i agree it will affect the overall worth...either way it hurts some items more than others.
    No matter what you think about the swas being gone ,yes 100% affect the value.This helmet now 600$ to 700$ but with swas 1000$ and more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3