Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

M35 DD LW Stahlhelm

Article about: With reference to the M40 Camo wired helmet I just posted, this M35 came from the same seller although I purchased it some time ago. Marked ET 64, serial no: 4190 If this is considered a fak

Default M35 DD LW Stahlhelm

With reference to the M40 Camo wired helmet I just posted, this M35 came from the same seller although I purchased it some time ago.

Marked ET 64, serial no: 4190

If this is considered a fake as well I might just eat it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 DD LW Stahlhelm   M35 DD LW Stahlhelm  

M35 DD LW Stahlhelm   M35 DD LW Stahlhelm  

M35 DD LW Stahlhelm  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD LW Stahlhelm
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 DD LW Stahlhelm

I think it's overpainted after the war, if you see the difference between the inside of the helmet and out side, but I'm not the expert.

This one is a well worn but good double decal L/W with straight leg Adler. I don't think the paint is post war. Wire helmets are tough to judge, so I will not comment on that one. Jim G.

I don't see any red flags with this helmet but I am positive that you need to return that other one.

?

This one looks ok, if in hand I'd be checking that liner out. I would not doubt the leathers been replaced on this one.

Is that observation due to the loose pins and evidence of movement in those pins Doug or do you see other warning signs?

Looks good to me.
    chris