Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

m35 DD rautarn... thoughts please

Article about: Hey Gents, another hemet which i like show you. A great forum with great members who help me with questions and their opinions and thoughts. Thank you! This is a m35 rautarn helmet ET 66 Lot

Default m35 DD rautarn... thoughts please

Hey Gents,
    another hemet which i like show you.
    A great forum with great members who help me with questions and their opinions and thoughts. Thank you!
    This is a m35 rautarn helmet ET 66 Lotnumber 4733, think it was paint at the frontline ?
    One decal is free and another under the paint.
    A salty piece but the paint is near completely. It looks like rust on the pictures but it is mud in the pores of the paint.
    What do you think about the eagle? I think heer!?
    The liner is almost intact but a lil bit crispy.. also the chinstrap.
    Thank you for comments.
    Cheers.

m35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts please
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m35 DD rautarn... thoughts please   m35 DD rautarn... thoughts please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m35 DD rautarn... thoughts please
    P
    Many

Front line repainted double decal Heer with evidence of whitewash under the rim edges....... a perfect relic!

.....almost too good, so i await my colleagues thoughts.

Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thank you Dan,
    Where exactly you see the evidence of whitewash ?
    I can not locate it
    Regards, Felix

Quote by Felix7777 View Post
    Thank you Dan,
    Where exactly you see the evidence of whitewash ?
    I can not locate it
    Regards, Felix
    Photos 5 and 6 seem to me to show traces of whitewash.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Looks like an ET pattern decal which is right for the helmet. I have a hard time spotting fakes so will rely on others.

As far as the rest? While its trying to look old, for some reason it doesn't. It just doesn't feel right. I know I'm not providing much help, just my gut. I will bow to others.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Mmm, I can't put my finger on it 100%, but again I am not entirely comfortable with this one, it's just the overall look of the exterior appears "fresh" despite the passing of years? The interior leather is heavily aged/damaged yet the chinstrap is in much better condition as is the shell and it's paintwork? Also considering the grubby nature of the interior, there appears to be no build up of dirt under the liner band. To me it looks like this liner has been "dropped in" to an empty shell, Just my opinion but I would have to many questions ringing in my head over this one. Leon.

Deffo a hands on helmet for inspection

Hey Gents,
    it was found in a shed in Berchtesgarden.
    I post more detail picture today.
    Maybe we analyse it and clarify all about this one.
    Thank you.

'It was found in a shed in Berchtesgarden' Is that a story or can that be proven?

Smile

Hey Gents,
    here are some detail pictures.
    Please help me clarify about the m35
    I hope it is all original.
    Best Regards!

m35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts pleasem35 DD rautarn... thoughts please

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast