Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

m35 dd small size opinions please

Article about: hi ive seen this for sale can i have your thoughts please the thing im not sure of is its size 60 is this usual

Getting back to the example here - what do you think about the paint? It looks like it was repainted for re-issue. Often, that was done with brush. I can't tell from the photos if that is the case. And re-issued helmets usually had the national shield painted over. NH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I think 60 is a very interesting size, obviously for a very young soldier. Not to mention it takes less room to display. Anyway, neat helmet, hope the decals hold up. Maybe one day I'll have a double decal, although at this point - having two Heer Stahlhelm - I'd rather have a Polizei.

No, I think I'll discuss what is relevant to myself. Originality is important of course but so is collecting to one's taste. Dear Schwerepunkt I'll thank you not to dictate to me what I should or should not determine as boring/unimportant.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    No, I think I'll discuss what is relevant to myself. Originality is important of course but so is collecting to one's taste. Dear Schwerepunkt I'll thank you not to dictate to me what I should or should not determine as boring/unimportant.
    Too often the size aspect is brought forward negatively and I completely oppose that.
    It is a non issue , collect what size you want but don't bring it as a factor into the discussion.

It would be the same as posting in a Luftshutz helmet topic that you think they were a joke and that you don't collect them , what is the added value.

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Getting back to the example here - what do you think about the paint? It looks like it was repainted for re-issue. Often, that was done with brush. I can't tell from the photos if that is the case. And re-issued helmets usually had the national shield painted over. NH
    Neil I think decal close-ups will tell the whole story. So far not liking what I see.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    collect what size you want
    Couldn't agree with you more...Suum Cuique!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12