Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 DD With woodchip camo overpaint NS64

Article about: I haven't posted a lid in a while on the forum so thought I would share this one which I picked up a few weeks ago. The condition of it is really amazing, like it has been in a time capsule

Default M35 DD With woodchip camo overpaint NS64

I haven't posted a lid in a while on the forum so thought I would share this one which I picked up a few weeks ago. The condition of it is really amazing, like it has been in a time capsule for 70 years but still looks like it saw some action. It is an early NS64 with lot number ?I 42, the first digit is so lightly stamped it is unreadable. It has a 1937 dated linerband and chinstrap, also a 1936 dome stamp. The liner leather has been named twice, once with 'H Blune' (I think) and also with 'H danner' written on it which is again written in pencil on the right inner skirt (and matches the name painted on the rear inner skirt). The decals on both sides can be seen through the crazing in the thick wood chip overpaint. For me the interior is about as good as it gets.

Will let the pictures do the talking

Enjoy

Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 DD With woodchip camo overpaint NS64   M35 DD With woodchip camo overpaint NS64  

M35 DD With woodchip camo overpaint NS64   M35 DD With woodchip camo overpaint NS64  

M35 DD With woodchip camo overpaint NS64   M35 DD With woodchip camo overpaint NS64  

M35 DD With woodchip camo overpaint NS64  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD With woodchip camo overpaint NS64
    P
    Many

Wot a cracker of a helmet Chris!!!!

You have the knack for finding absolutely beauty bonza lids mate!

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

The "like" button would really come in handy right about now. I really like that it has the year stamped acceptance stamp still visible in the dome. I'd love to have this one in the collection. A beauty Chris

Oh Chris Chris Chris, when you are bored of her we may have to come to some arrangement with this one my friend

Very cool lid, a real kampfsau.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Oh Chris Chris Chris, when you are bored of her we may have to come to some arrangement with this one my friend

Very cool lid, a real kampfsau.
    Ummmm, take a number Andy Chris Let me know what Andy offers, I'll outbid him....maybe

Now that is a "proper" un-touched M35 wood chip cammo. I love the way the over paint has "crazed" on the surface of the decals, it is just as you would like(and expect) to see. A great helmet Chris ,well done on another corker. Leon.

?

What an absolute beauty of a helmet, Well done Chris! Cheers, Sean.

Thanks for your kind words gents, much appreciated. I can safely say that this one will be staying with me for the foreseeable future but if/when the time comes for it to move house we can organise a bout of handbags at dawn between Todd and Andy

Btw - I must have missed something, no like button?

Cheers

Chris

I've got 40 pool balls in my handbag, it has a nice heft to it

The likes feature went away after a recent software update to the forum, but TeNo Dimas is on the case to replace it with a better version with more features apparently. Looking forward to that.

Wow!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast