MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

m35 ddluft is it to much $

Article about: this is the m35 double decal luft i posted a while ago and thank to you guys it went back to the dealer it had a czech liner in it. so its back out for sale with out the liner there asking 1

Default m35 ddluft is it to much $

this is the m35 double decal luft i posted a while ago and thank to you guys it went back to the dealer it had a czech liner in it. so its back out for sale with out the liner there asking 1200au for it but they said 850au at moment is the lowest he will go. i would like to ask is this still way to much for this helmet just with a liner band. thank for looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m35 ddluft is it to much $   m35 ddluft is it to much $  

m35 ddluft is it to much $   m35 ddluft is it to much $  

m35 ddluft is it to much $   m35 ddluft is it to much $  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m35 ddluft is it to much $
    P
    Many

Default Re: m35 ddluft is it to much $

My opinion is yes, but that's just for me. I figure for that much keep saving another few hundred and you can have a decent M35 dd Luftwaffe with a liner and probably a good chin strap.

?

Yes way too much IMO.

yea ive been looking and think this is way to much for what it is would be looking at a extra 200 and 150 to 200 to replace the liner and chin strap so ive got to add that into it as well. thanks

i seen a good m35 dd luft one a helmet site that was pm to me a while ago but missed it are they still comming onto the market

1200AU is ridiculous for just a DD Luft shell, even if it is a Quist. But that tri color is so beautiful, I know the temptation. hmm.. I wouldn't spend that much on a shell, these things are actually not too rare, you could find a good complete one for a little bit more if you wait.

Corey

yea they wanted 1800au for it when it had the bad liner in it that what its like over here dealers see a german helmet and see $$$$$$ trust me a lot of them are not good to a guy tryed to sell me a messed with m42 no decal no liner for 750au

?

I agree, they are asking way too much, and as Corey says, they are not all that rare.

Brad.

WAAAAY to much,save your money.I would say as DD M35 goes,the luft is the most common,i guess whoever the seller is,he got stung when he purchased the helmet so is now trying to break even by ripping out the cech liner,at least leaving him with an original shell to try and catch the inexperienced with!

yea i will hold my horse's for now thanks for the replys thats why i started this thred i just need more opinions on why not to get this shell. just when you dont see much around that you can pick up i get excited. and yea this is when you need a 2nd 3rd 4th 5th opinion

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast