Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Double Decal

Article about: here's one for you,..its a head scratcher,its a M35 D/D Luftwaffe Snake leg First issue decal,..RE-ISSUE double decal double decal,if you look closely on the national shield & luftwaffe

Default M35 Double Decal

here's one for you,..its a head scratcher,its a M35 D/D Luftwaffe Snake leg First issue decal,..RE-ISSUE double decal double decal,if you look closely on the national shield & luftwaffe decal you can see 2 decals on each side,RE-ISSUE.definetly a conversation starter,.this one will go viral,its an ET66 lot#3765 possible purchase for me,..need opinions.thanks lads M35 Double DecalM35 Double DecalM35 Double DecalM35 Double DecalM35 Double DecalM35 Double DecalM35 Double DecalM35 Double Decal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Double Decal
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M35 Double Decal

Decals look good the liner looks rather red almost like a norwegian reissue not sure about the liner

I like the outside. Don't like the inside. New more pics of strap but not liking that either.

This was posted on GHW was well wasnt it? Agree with the others, outside is good but would want the inside in hand before deciding.

Jason

yeah i posted it on GHW a couple of weeks ago,still have not decided to buy it,no more pics of it available unless i buy it.thanks for commenting,its a good reference piece i think.
    Quote by VolksJager View Post
    This was posted on GHW was well wasnt it? Agree with the others, outside is good but would want the inside in hand before deciding.

Jason

No more pics available? The seller refuses to send additional pics, or what? If that's the case I would be concerned. Someone trying to sell a good piece will send all the pics you ask for. People refusing to send pics are hiding something.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    No more pics available? The seller refuses to send additional pics, or what? If that's the case I would be concerned. Someone trying to sell a good piece will send all the pics you ask for. People refusing to send pics are hiding something.
    Helmstones spot on,if the seller won't send you more pictures walk away.The seller may not even own the helmet,hence the "i'm unable to supply more pictures!!!"On the helmet itself, i'm with the others,the shell looks good,but that liner seems very suspect,at the very least it looks a replacement and at worst a red dyed norwegion. Leon.