Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!

Article about: I'm studying the photos to see if this is a good helmet, but the seller already has an offer and is looking to sell quick. Can I get some opinions on it being authentic? The chinstrap markin

Default M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!

I'm studying the photos to see if this is a good helmet, but the seller already has an offer and is looking to sell quick. Can I get some opinions on it being authentic? The chinstrap marking has me a little concerned and liner is fantastic, but it seems to match rest of the helmet. Any help is appreciated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!   M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!  

M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!   M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!  

M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!   M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!  

M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!

helmets good ,decals crap and i will let others say about the liner

tom

Good helmet and good decals however not a mint helmet due to the damaged condition of the decals , lightly worn condition of the liner and the damage to the paint.
    I can tell you that mint helmets are practically non existent. VG+ condition is possible , this one is in G condition not even VG.

Let me rephrase myself...not mint but pretty nice condition, lol. better than anything i have.

This is a perfect example of a DD Luftwaffe M35. I'd love to have it.

?

i was going to say that its not mint but good condition with a fairly decent liner, nice decals, a nice helmet to have in the collection, im with Frank re mint condition helmets, they are few and far between now, there are some examples I believe that are classed as mint unissued and look like they just came out of the stores and i think theres only one or two collectors that have these, would be nice to see them though

I like it!

?

M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!Nice early double decal Luftwaffe M35 with a slight application error on the swastika very common to luftwaffe Decals as the were so fragile to apply here is a photo of my adler off of my M40 with the same type of application error.

Regards Mark K

TallTom - what made you say the decals are "crap"? I thought they looked good with a nice laquer coating.

Anyone have any thoughts on the chinstrap maker mark? i've never seen that name, does anyone have that on a list of known makers?

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!Nice early double decal Luftwaffe M35 with a slight application error on the swastika very common to luftwaffe Decals as the were so fragile to apply here is a photo of my adler off of my M40 with the same type of application error.

Regards Mark K
    Not the same application error. For some reason i do not like this decal, but hey that is just me. If the 66 is the size of the lid, i will say it looks small, unless the pic is cheating. I have a 68 and that is quite a big lid i will say. I'm not the expert here, and if the others like it is most likely good. Just wanted to give my view on it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast