Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 Ex Polizei

Article about: Awww, thanks guys! I finish the dissertation for my Masters degree in 3 1/2 weeks and I have a plan to modify the gorget display so the ugly hose clamp isn't needed anymore so watch this spa

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    That price sounds more reasonable than 1062 euro, plus it is a small size too which doesn't help with desirability IMO.
    Glenn disagree completely with your small size view. 62 are in the same price category as 64 till 68. Nothing wrong with a 62 , have plenty on my shelf.
    What this helmet is concerned it looks more like it was a Heer first and then a Polizei , it is odd that the heer decal is so visible.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Ex Polizei
    P
    Many

?

Personally I like a smaller sizes to my collection, due all details looks much better and decal looks much nicer, than in the huge size pots
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Here's ex Heer from my collection. Also ET. I have another one and also a Quist.

?

Really nice helmets posted in the thread. What would you say, is it worth the price if I could get it for 750 Euro? It surely is a one looker. I'm looking for a nice polizei helmet that isn't too pricey. Any tips would be great.

Well if it's any help I paid $500 about 2 years ago for my example, a *gasp* size 62!

M35 Ex Polizei

M35 Ex Polizei

M35 Ex Polizei

M35 Ex Polizei

?

750 is a fair price for a such helmet
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

750 is better. Never hurts to offer. Maybe he has to move it and will entertain offers.

Quote by sweguy View Post
    Really nice helmets posted in the thread. What would you say, is it worth the price if I could get it for 750 Euro? It surely is a one looker. I'm looking for a nice polizei helmet that isn't too pricey. Any tips would be great.
    Well the Polizei decal is completely gone so if you are looking for a Polizei this won't really fit the bill anymore , on the other hand price is good for what it is.

?

That helmet stand is the best stand ever.

I love that gorget / helmet rig you made Glenn. I don't particularly want one but I'd buy a gorget just to have it displayed like that, it looks awesome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast