Become our sponsor and display your banner here

M35 german and m40russian

Article about: HAVE ANYOF YOU SEEN THE MEMORIAL IN WASHINGTON TO THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE OF WW2.IT HAS A GENUINE M35 GERMAN HELMET,AND AN40 RUSSIAN HELMET,I ASUME AFFIXED TO A CONCRETE PLINTH,OH THE TEMPTATION

Default M35 german and m40russian

HAVE ANYOF YOU SEEN THE MEMORIAL IN WASHINGTON TO THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE OF WW2.IT HAS A GENUINE M35 GERMAN HELMET,AND AN40 RUSSIAN HELMET,I ASUME AFFIXED TO A CONCRETE PLINTH,OH THE TEMPTATION IF I WAS IN WASHINGTON,YOU MIGHT SEE ME ON ONE OF THOSE USA REAL CHASE SHOWS WHERE THE COPS VIDEO THEIR CHASES ,WITH ME AND TWO HELMETS IN THE BACK SEAT OF A GETAWAY CAR!!!!!!!IF YOU WILL INDULGE ME ...........I JUST THOUGHT IF I HAVE MY LOTUS IN THE STATES I MIGHT JUST GET AWAY(THE BEST HANDLING CAR IN THE WORLD,MMMMMMMMMMMM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 german and m40russian

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    HAVE ANYOF YOU SEEN THE MEMORIAL IN WASHINGTON TO THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE OF WW2.IT HAS A GENUINE M35 GERMAN HELMET,AND AN40 RUSSIAN HELMET,I ASUME AFFIXED TO A CONCRETE PLINTH,OH THE TEMPTATION IF I WAS IN WASHINGTON,YOU MIGHT SEE ME ON ONE OF THOSE USA REAL CHASE SHOWS WHERE THE COPS VIDEO THEIR CHASES ,WITH ME AND TWO HELMETS IN THE BACK SEAT OF A GETAWAY CAR!!!!!!!
    There is a memorial in London to the Machine-gun Corps of WW1, now that has genuine Vickers guns encased in bronze!

?

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    HAVE ANYOF YOU SEEN THE MEMORIAL IN WASHINGTON TO THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE OF WW2.IT HAS A GENUINE M35 GERMAN HELMET,AND AN40 RUSSIAN HELMET,I ASUME AFFIXED TO A CONCRETE PLINTH,OH THE TEMPTATION IF I WAS IN WASHINGTON,YOU MIGHT SEE ME ON ONE OF THOSE USA REAL CHASE SHOWS WHERE THE COPS VIDEO THEIR CHASES ,WITH ME AND TWO HELMETS IN THE BACK SEAT OF A GETAWAY CAR!!!!!!!IF YOU WILL INDULGE ME ...........I JUST THOUGHT IF I HAVE MY LOTUS IN THE STATES I MIGHT JUST GET AWAY(THE BEST HANDLING CAR IN THE WORLD,MMMMMMMMMMMM
    I have not seen that monument. If it is bronze I imagine that the helmets you see are life size bronze that have been colored with chemicals to resemble real helmets.
    Steve

sory dont have photo ,but they look like genuine ww2 helmets/