Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Heer DD paint remove?

Article about: Hi Guys, I bought this M35 DD shell one week ago. The helmet looks like as a reissued helmet, and got a rough texture paint. I have a question. I would like to see more from decals. It looks

?

Default M35 Heer DD paint remove?

Hi Guys,

I bought this M35 DD shell one week ago. The helmet looks like as a reissued helmet, and got a rough texture paint.
    I have a question. I would like to see more from decals. It looks like they over painted the decals too. How can I remove the paint from there? Is it a good idea, or I have to forget immediately?
    Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Heer DD paint remove?   M35 Heer DD paint remove?  

M35 Heer DD paint remove?   M35 Heer DD paint remove?  

M35 Heer DD paint remove?   M35 Heer DD paint remove?  

M35 Heer DD paint remove?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Heer DD paint remove?
    P
    Many

Hi, I know it is your helmet, but my advice is NEVER NEVER NEVER attempt to "dig out / liberate" decals from a period over painted helmet. That would only ruin the helmet, making it undesirable to a collector and de-value it instantly. Leon.

Yes, just leave it alone and buy another that doesn't need to be vandalized to see the decals.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, I know it is your helmet, but my advice is NEVER NEVER NEVER attempt to "dig out / liberate" decals from a period over painted helmet. That would only ruin the helmet, making it undesirable to a collector and de-value it instantly. Leon.
    My man Leon speaks words of wisdom.

?

Thank for yours advice ! I leave it as it is.

This appears like an field reissue, someone has already tried to remove the paint and liberate the decals. Shame, but what is done is done. As its said before leave it like this its a nice helmet still.