Become our sponsor and display your banner here

We are discovering problems with forums functioning, please read before notify admins!

Please be patient, we'll work on it. If you discovering problems with login, and forum return it to the page of login and show you unlogged, just refresh the page, the same problems can be discovered at some new threads, where new posts did now show. Just refresh it. It will be temporarily issue, and we work on this problem. Cheers Tech support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

M35 Heer helmet

Article about: I am considering getting this M35 Heer helmet in the next few days. I believe it has been reissued to one Hptm.Hinze and Bäumler Lorenz? Wachdinnst Norwegen the decal looks good to me, the o

Schwerpunkt ( aka Frank ) is a co-admin and mod i believe over on GHW2. ( Heavily involved anyway ) so its hard to be financial in both forums.
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Schwerpunkt ( aka Frank ) is a co-admin and mod i believe over on GHW2. ( Heavily involved anyway ) so its hard to be financial in both forums.
    No I quit a year and a half ago over there and am no longer active on GHW. I am here and on WAF.
    I have spend 10 years being heavily involved in online forums (as admin) trying to get the truth on helmets out and dealer frauds named.
    My contribution is that I share whatever little knowledge I have. There are two things a forum needs members that share and/or members that donate.

It should be left to the discretion of any member if he wants to donate or not. If donations are mandatory they are called a membership fee.

Hi, well it's not the worst helmet that I have ever seen, probably a complete factory re-furb done in 1942 hence the later liner band and chinstrap, it does as already mentioned just look a bit tired. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Did we confirm it is an ET or EF?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12