Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Heer re-issue

Article about: Hi folks, This is my most recent helmet purchase from the Fall of last year. It comes with provenance. It is marked 4715 SE62. That makes it a Sächsiche Emailler und Stanzwerke example. Thei

Default M35 Heer re-issue

Hi folks, This is my most recent helmet purchase from the Fall of last year. It comes with provenance. It is marked 4715 SE62. That makes it a Sächsiche Emailler und Stanzwerke example. Their mark was changed later to hkp if memory serves. It is a double decal re-issue M35 model with rough paint applied to the exterior and interior by brush. You can see some of the national colors peeking out of the paint. Hard to photograph with my camera but you get the general feel for it from these shots. Inside, both vents are covered with a small square of paper glued in place. M35 Heer re-issueM35 Heer re-issueM35 Heer re-issueM35 Heer re-issueMaybe somebody can comment on the numbering for this one and provide a date of manufacture. Neil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Heer re-issue
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 Heer re-issue

Looks like a righteous reissue or field repaint to me. The decals looks like the original decals that were simply painted around /over . Nice piece. Jim G.

is the paint over the national colors ? i hope so

Yes, the paint was applied over the national colors with brush. Some of the decal was revealed over time as the paint flaked off. NH