Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

m35 heers or kriegs

Article about: A beautiful original and all matching 98K like that one is wayyy above a common Heer helmet any day of the week, in my opinion! You made the right choice!

Default m35 heers or kriegs

I received a call about my ad in our local paper. I can't afford to buy another helmet at this time, still trying to buy the correct k98 rifle. But I do not have a kriegs. He has already started emailing different web sites about the helmet but his pictures are from a cell phone. He(the guy with the helmet) thinks it's a heers from his internet research. I can usually tell but not sure about this one. He is asking 600.00 lot number 3970 se 64 repaintm35 heers or kriegsm35 heers or kriegsm35 heers or kriegsm35 heers or kriegsm35 heers or kriegsm35 heers or kriegs Marty

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m35 heers or kriegs
    P
    Many

?

I cannot say anyting about the paint, but the decal looks Heer IMHO. Overall the helmet looks nice.

Rgrds// Al

Looks like a nice Heer M35 repaint with the decal masked off. Would have to see pic of right side to see if the tri color decal is under the paint. Looks to have its original reinforced aluminum liner band. A nice helmet.

Hi, it is a one look HEER! A nice helmet that is well worth "snapping up" at the right price. Leon.

$600 or €600? This one would be good around $500 or so on collectors market.

A nice heer repaint, factory decal painted around as said. Price is OK too if USD.

?

It's a Heer for me too, nice painted around ET decal.
    Would be nice to see the right hand side also, but at $600, I'd jump at it.

Brad.

Sorry I did not take a picture of the right side the tri color was removed. I liked the helmet also but sure was hoping for a kreigs. He is stuck to that price of 600 us. He has been looking at internet prices. He said he was offered 600.00 by someone named Ken who owns a website that sells ww2 helmets. Marty

Likely Ken B. $600 is a good deal IMO, if you don't want it pm me his email

I doubt Ken B would have offered 600. His usual rate is 150-200 for every 1000 the helmet is worth. Andy you're out of money so stop it lol. I'll give him 601

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast