Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Helmet decals

Article about: Hello I need some opinions on these decals, because i am considering buying both the helmets. No: 1 No: 2 I guess one of the lids is a SD and the other a DD.

?

Default M35 Helmet decals

Hello

I need some opinions on these decals, because i am considering buying both the helmets.

No: 1

M35 Helmet decalsM35 Helmet decals

No: 2

M35 Helmet decalsM35 Helmet decals

I guess one of the lids is a SD and the other a DD.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Helmet decals
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 Helmet decals

What makes you want to buy these two helmets? From what these four photos show, they leave much to be desired.

I think Ade has already told you? why make another thread on the same lids...??? double decal m35 at War relics forum

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    What makes you want to buy these two helmets? From what these four photos show, they leave much to be desired.
    I like them and i like relic conditions items in general. I like that they have been left on the battlefield as was, and then recovered.

?

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    I think Ade has already told you? why make another thread on the same lids...??? double decal m35 at War relics forum

Eric
    Correct. But my original thread seemed to disappear, so i started this one only with the decals. Look at the time line if interested. I had a seller and a friend in Denmark both waiting, so it was kind of urgent to me. I hope that clarifies things.

I like them my self for what they are, but you just heard from our top Man Ade and I agree what more do you need? that is why no one else has replied sorry.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

I would leave these two.

When you say single decal, really is not. Not such thing as a single decal which shows just the National colours decal. They have simply just not uncovered or "liberated" the Heer eagle decal...

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I would leave these two.

When you say single decal, really is not. Not such thing as a single decal which shows just the National colours decal. They have simply just not uncovered or "liberated" the Heer eagle decal...

Cheers, Ade.
    +1

Josh

?

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    I like them my self for what they are, but you just heard from our top Man Ade and I agree what more do you need? that is why no one else has replied sorry.

Eric
    Eric... I don't want or need more than that. Ade replied in the other thread after i put this one up, or i did not see his answer. I was in a hurry to get confirmation on originality, that's all.

Thank you guys for your answers. Helmets is on their way now. I need to learn more about helmets.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I would leave these two.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks again. I apologize for putting up this other thread about the decals only, it creates some confusion, but i think it was fair enough. As stated i need to learn more about these helmet and i already learned some. Really nice.