Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 helmet for review

Article about: by Datrus The Helmet is a ET original i am sure. The rolled edge tells me this. Regards, Lars No doubt the shell is a real one. My decal knowledge still needs a bit of honing, but if JimG sa

Default M35 helmet for review

Hello I dont really post much but i would like an opinion on this helmet.

Thankyou Daniel

M35 helmet for reviewM35 helmet for reviewM35 helmet for reviewM35 helmet for reviewM35 helmet for reviewM35 helmet for reviewM35 helmet for reviewM35 helmet for reviewM35 helmet for reviewM35 helmet for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 helmet for review
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 helmet for review

The pics are not really adequate to judge but it has a good chance. I'm not sure what is going on in the dome there, maybe remnants of something that was glued in place?

?

Ye Andy. Must have something to do with the 8 tongues. Looks odd indeed.

Regards, Lars

Cant understand why there would be no liner present in a lid which looks to be so well looked after. hmmm. suspicious.

Quote by Isle of Wighter View Post
    Cant understand why there would be no liner present in a lid which looks to be so well looked after. hmmm. suspicious.
    Hi Jim, Haven't seen you in a long while - welcome back. Regarding the shell, to me, even based upon somewhat inadequate pictures, I think the paint and decals are good. Jim G.

?

Quote by Isle of Wighter View Post
    The Helmet is a ET original i am sure. The rolled edge tells me this.

Regards, Lars

?

Wheres the internal washer for the air vent?

Agree it's definitely got the typical ET rim...Looks like someone perhaps tried taping in a liner in the past?
    Glenn

From what I see it is a 100% correct double decal M35 Combat Police shell that is simply missing the liner, and the tape marks are from someone trying to put some padding into the crown. This is a very well preserved shell, with nice smooth period correct combat paint and the correct and expected ET style Police decals. Plus, the lot number matches an ET64 double decal Combat Police helmet listed on a data base available on another forum (GHW). The only, albeit major, liability to this helmet is the missing liner. If I came across this one it would be marked sold. Just my opinion, Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Hi Jim, Haven't seen you in a long while - welcome back. Regarding the shell, to me, even based upon somewhat inadequate pictures, I think the paint and decals are good. Jim G.
    Hi Jim. Has been a while. Thanks for the welcome back!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast