Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

M35 HitlerJugend?

Article about: I will go for the polizei, and indeed, familie makes it more tricky, but i wont buy the other helmet... thanks kameraden for the help. I will ask some more polizei helmets to clear this ques

Default Re: M35 HitlerJugend?

I will go for the polizei, and indeed, familie makes it more tricky, but i wont buy the other helmet... thanks kameraden for the help. I will ask some more polizei helmets to clear this question mark out ...

-,We call ourselft the 6th panzer division , becaused we only have 6 panzers left ' .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

You might want to tactfully give him the bad news. As painful as it is it will help him be a better more discriminating collector and perhaps even claim a refund on these duds.

Doug is correct. He is going to have to learn the bad news somehow and from someone. If you act interested in the helmets but then suddenly change your mind to not wanting any of them, that will probably strike him as strange. Consider how much drama may be caused if he finds out later they are fake decals etc, he might be more upset that you knew and didn't tell him. Ultimately it's up to you how you handle it. It's your personal relationship and everyone reacts differently to bad news, but the news will be the same regardless of who tells him. Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12