Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

M35 HJ Helmet?

Article about: Dear Friends, in my opinión this decal is a fake, but i need your opinions of this and the helmet. Thanks Saludos Jose Luis

Default M35 HJ Helmet?

Dear Friends, in my opinión this decal is a fake, but i need your opinions of this and the helmet. Thanks
    Saludos
    Jose Luis

M35 HJ Helmet?

M35 HJ Helmet?

M35 HJ Helmet?

M35 HJ Helmet?

M35 HJ Helmet?

M35 HJ Helmet?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 HJ Helmet?
    P
    Many

This is the correct style at least, the usual fake is the diamond on it's own. This type I have only seen on M34 helmets however. There is a period pic of racks of these helmets worn by HJ volunteer fire fighters, but that is the only reference I have seen.

If you can get a much closer and clear shot of the decal it would be interesting, even if it's bad it would be useful to have details of an uncommon fake.

These decals are faked alot, so we need better close up pictures. I dont like the details of the swastica, the lines are not to sharp. Aslo it seems on the lower lefthand corner the decal has been aged. Having said that it is a good small size 60 lid.

?

The construction of this decal is completely postwar, the image printed on the decal is irrelevant. Note the scratches under the decal, and the prepped area under and around the decal.

This one is garbage.

?

Like I said in the newer thread on this helmet - No Chance!

Had not seen this thread yet, but the decal is bogus.
    Regards,
    John

As the guys have stated ,this is a fake i'm afraid. The decal is placed right on top of a heavily cleaned/sanded area of steel and sticks out like a sore thumb! Leon.