Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 Kriegsmarine?

Article about: by slados28 Thank you for the input, John. I guess it's more about the trained eye than the level of detail shown in the actual photos with this one then --- always nice hearing a bit more a

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Thank you for the input, John. I guess it's more about the trained eye than the level of detail shown in the actual photos with this one then --- always nice hearing a bit more as to why a helmet/item gets this and/or that label... I find it hard learning from quick oneliners
    I'm ok with km army and lufty. It's just those dam ss ones that get me

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Kriegsmarine?
    P
    Many

This is a helmet that has been peddled by Pawel Nowak for months

DO NOT GO AHEAD WITH SENDING THE MONEY, HE DOES NOT OWN IT!!!!!!!!

Quote by radidas View Post

A good spot Radidas , I hope the poster reads this (hence me replying to keep it at the top for a bit!) Pawel Novak really needs removing from society!! (Just sent Tinhat a PM just in case he misses this , I have of course given you the credit Radidas!!!) Leon.

Well done rads, I actually ran these pics in google images and came up with nothing, how did you spot it?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Well done rads, I actually ran these pics in google images and came up with nothing, how did you spot it?
    By chance a guy sent me the exact same photos a couple of weeks back to ask what I thought of it, when I asked the price and he replied £400 GBP I instantly smelt a rat and I turned out to be king rat - Pawel. Hopefully Tinhat has swerved this one in time as well!
    At the time I also did the google image search thing Krad and it came back with nothing, which is strange.
    That guy deserves what's coming to him, hopefully someone will catch up to him sooner rather than later.

?

Wow, oh well, thanks for the warning, I was begining to change from 'looks to good to be true' to 'might have a winner here'.
    So this Pawel is a rip off merchant rather than selling fakes?....what a minefield.

On the good side, I did mange to spot a helmet worth persuing and the wife will still be speaking to me. It was posted on Craigslist and I would have driven over to get it rather than send money which would have flushed him out.
    Thanks for the invaluable info you guys are posting.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Just sent Tinhat a PM just in case he misses this Leon.
    Thanks Leon, very much appreciated.
    Steve.

?

Here's the link
    Original German WW2 M35 Kriegsmarine Helmet

I'll see if he repsonds to my e-mail

By chance a guy sent me the exact same photos a couple of weeks back to ask what I thought of it, when I asked the price and he replied £400 GBP I instantly smelt a rat and I turned out to be king rat - Pawel. Hopefully Tinhat has swerved this one in time as well!
    At the time I also did the google image search thing Krad and it came back with nothing, which is strange.
    That guy deserves what's coming to him, hopefully someone will catch up to him sooner rather than later.
    Well spotted Geordie
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Geez, what a duplicitous dirtbag! I'm glad that some of you chaps are proactive in getting the skinny on some of these offerings, good job. Tinhat, your very first paragraph was indeed prophetic in a way....priced to lure you in!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast