Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M35 luft

Article about: Hey guys, i have a chance to purchace this helmet but i need your opinions first, does anything look out of place, is it too good to be true. It came from the MAX show here in pennsylvania.

Default M35 luft

Hey guys, i have a chance to purchace this helmet but i need your opinions first, does anything look out of place, is it too good to be true. It came from the MAX show here in pennsylvania.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 luft   M35 luft  

M35 luft   M35 luft  

M35 luft   M35 luft  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 luft
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 luft

Liner is bad, the leather doesn't look right to me at all. COULD possibly be the pictures but i doubt it. Closer more sharp shots of the decals would be needed.

This one doesn't look good to me either, sorry.

Would need to see good sharpe close-ups of both decals , but it's not looking good at this point. Liner is fake and I assume that the paint and decals are post war as well.

There is alot of red flag.
    not one for me.
    too good to be true.
    chris

?

The liner is bad, and there appears to be too much unnecessary ageing around the helmet.

Thanks guys, what through me off was the liner, i wanted to believe it was a good one in the worst way but if it's bad then it's bad.

The bird is definitely bad. The feathers on the wings are the dead give away. Once that is identified, no need to look at the rest, but what the others have said about the paint, the liner etc is correct. Jim G.