MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66

Article about: Gentlemen of the forum, I have the opportunity to grab this nice M35 Luft. I will be paying a bit of money for this so I just want to see if others share my view of it being 100% original. I

Default M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66

Gentlemen of the forum,

I have the opportunity to grab this nice M35 Luft. I will be paying a bit of money for this so I just want to see if others share my view of it being 100% original. I don't see anything that leaps out at me. This will be my top shelf helmet I don't have my reference book with me so I am going by what I have learned so far. I have requested close up decals and will post them up shortly.

M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66
    P
    Many

The adler is strange to me? Also the chinstrap could be bad, and ask for a pic of the rivets (inside).

I guess this boy isn't cheap at all, so I would suggest you to ask for more, detailed pics of the liner, inner markings and chin strap; at first glance I don't like the paint, but could be the light. .. The pics provided are a bit blurred.

don't buy it , the adler is fake.

Here are some more photos. I hang my head in shame, I will work on my alder ID skills. Thanks for the help.

The alder more "stickery" then "decaly"? I wear patterns don't seem to match other alder wear patterns. Real one seems to chip and crack. Am I correct in making this observation? Is there something else I am missing?

M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66M35 Luftwaffe DD E.F. 66

the design is completely wrong , all the interior lines. Just compare it one next to the other with a real one and it will become very Obvious.

The shell and paint and liner itself is good , I guess the adler was too much damaged and they chose to stick a fake on it.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    the design is completely wrong , all the interior lines. Just compare it one next to the other with a real one and it will become very Obvious.

The shell and paint and liner itself is good , I guess the adler was too much damaged and they chose to stick a fake on it.
    I see it now. Geometry is not the same. Thank you.

Hey, same maker of mine, and right 1.000 less the lot number!

Quote by ziomanno View Post
    Hey, same maker of mine, and right 1.000 less the lot number!
    Too bad this helmet has a bad decal. I really like the paint on the early Luftwaffe helmets. One day I'll find a good one.

MAP
    ?

It's a shame. A beautiful helmet otherwise. Someone may have waxed the outside though. It's awfully shiny.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast