Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 lw dd

Article about: Hi guys, this combat helmet arrived yesterday.The helmet was found in Bautzen east germany and looks imo very nice worn.The two decals are also to see still.Not in a mint condition,but on th

Default M35 lw dd

Hi guys,

this combat helmet arrived yesterday.The helmet was found in Bautzen east germany and looks imo very nice worn.The two decals are also to see still.Not in a mint condition,but on the other hand are without red flags and untouched imo.

Absolutly not my collecting field this combat helmets.I have only basic knowing of it.But my feeling told me it is a nice one.And he was coming from a guy with a good reputation.

I am right with my feeling of the helmet guys?I hope you like it also a bit.Every opinion is very welcome.

Thanks in advance
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 lw dd   M35 lw dd  

M35 lw dd   M35 lw dd  

M35 lw dd   M35 lw dd  

M35 lw dd   M35 lw dd  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 lw dd
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 lw dd

Honest worn example, is it your first one? Good lid

4md
    ?

looks like a good one to me Joachim, nice find

Hi Joachim, it looks honest enough to me too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks guys for the quick answers.

@KradSpam.It´s my second M35.I have also a M35 of the Heer.It was coming from the same guy were i got the Luftwaffe helmet.

Yes good helmet.
    DD always nice.
    chris

Hard to see but might have been painted over perhaps to 1940 specs, or the decals painted over. Either way a nice well worn M35.

Hi Joachim,heavily worn but 100% honest helmet,looks as though it saw some action!!

Looks OK to me!

Thanks guys!Good to hear,that you like the helmet to.So i made nothing wrong.I needed a little bit new deco for my badges and clasps:-)).

Thanks for looking
    Joachim