Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 LW DD for review

Article about: Over price. chris

Default Re: M35 LW DD for review

At 800 euros Id pass. Too many concerns for me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 LW DD for review
    P
    Many

Quote by Krikke1980 View Post
    Well mister Schwerpunkt, I pay for this forum aswell so I think I may ask for as many opinions as I want. But,...

I shall never ask your opinion again sir, because it's obviously that you have a problem with it!!! I've sent a pm aswell to you!
    The WRF club membership is not a license to ask what you want , a forum is learning tool not an instant authentification service. Judging by the last helmet topics you made you have not made an effort to learn one iota from all the comments members gave you.
    You haven't even posted follow-up comments in any of those topics. (like a polite thank you)

And to respond to your private message , money alone doesn't buy good helmets. Knowledge and money does.
    And if money is a concern why would you even consider paying 800 euros for a lesser DD Luftwaffe helmet...

?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    The WRF club membership is not a license to ask what you want , a forum is learning tool not an instant authentification service. Judging by the last helmet topics you made you have not made an effort to learn one iota from all the comments members gave you.
    You haven't even posted follow-up comments in any of those topics. (like a polite thank you)

And to respond to your private message , money alone doesn't buy good helmets. Knowledge and money does.
    And if money is a concern why would you even consider paying 800 euros for a lesser DD Luftwaffe helmet...
    I'll stop this discussion. You're probably right. I shall think twice from now on to post a helmet...

Quote by Krikke1980 View Post
    I'll stop this discussion. You're probably right. I shall think twice from now on to post a helmet...
    Getting away from that exchange, A few of us have tried offering assistance. Any thoughts on what we have said?

?

Well, yes I have. I shall ask for better pictures from the decals next time.
    About this helmet, well, I shall probably wait for a better one to come. Spending a bit more money and I can buy a helmet in a better condition.

The reason why I post a lot on this forum is just because I really trust the opinions of the people who are on this forum! True!
    It's not a hobby to just post some helmetpictures. Why should I? I got other things to do aswell.

Anyway, thank you all very much for your time and assistance. Don't think I don't appriciate it!!!!!!!!!

Kris.

Quote by radidas View Post
    I believe the selling price is 800 euro, but i'm sure there are other original DD Luftys available that are nicer and more reasonable than this one
    I know of one not too far away

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    I know of one not too far away
    Cue the sales pitch.....

?

Here are the close ups of the decals. I hope they will do.

M35 LW DD for reviewM35 LW DD for review

K.

?

Guys please. Take it easy. This is not normal WRF "style"

It's not worth 800 Euro. I have seen better LW for 900$...(660 Euro)

Regards, Lars

The decal looks badly applied as the head and the left wing tip seem folded which is not a problem but less attractive. All things considering the helmet is overpriced as the condition of the whole is rather poor. For a couple of hundred euros more you can find a prime example.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast