Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Norway Airforce

Article about: Hi, M35 post-war used by Norwegian air force helmet is up for review. I haven't seen too many of these. Aren't they quite uncommon? I think the liner could have got it's red dye removed with

?

Default M35 Norway Airforce

Hi, M35 post-war used by Norwegian air force helmet is up for review. I haven't seen too many of these. Aren't they quite uncommon? I think the liner could have got it's red dye removed with aceton, it looks so anyway. Where would you set the price? (It's an auction). They would be in higher value than the regular Norwegian army helmets, but since I almost haven't seen any of these for sale I don't know.

Best Regards Sweguy

M35 Norway AirforceM35 Norway AirforceM35 Norway AirforceM35 Norway AirforceM35 Norway Airforce

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Norway Airforce
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M35 Norway Airforce

They are uncommon the helmet looks good I can't comment on the decal pics are poor need closeups of the decal to confirm

One sold on Fleabay for 103 GBP. The decal was scratched and the liner was the typical dark red you see on Norwegian post war helmets. NH

?

Thank you guys. I will ask him for better pics, I actually bid on it but did only go up to 140 GBP but that was under the reservation price so it's out again.

//Sweguy

?

Looking good

M35 Norway Airforce

?

I would post this on the Norwegian militaria forum.

?

Thanks for the tip, will do that. Is there possible for the moderators just to move the thread? That would be great!

Best Regards Sweguy

?

Quote by sweguy View Post
    Thanks for the tip, will do that. Is there possible for the moderators just to move the thread? That would be great!

Best Regards Sweguy
    No I meant on a completely different forum altogether, there is a Norwegian military forum run and administered by Norwegians who would know if this is good or not in a heartbeat. I used to be a member but I have no time for learning the language LOL. I would talk to Anders here or post it over to GHW2, most of the Norgies hang out there as well.

?

Okay, sorry I misunderstood. Gonna check that, thanks.