Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 NS64 re-issue

Article about: Another helmet I have had for a while but this one has always puzzled me. Keep in mind I am a gun collector and not a helmet collector. I happen to have a large number of WWII handguns so I

Default M35 NS64 re-issue

Another helmet I have had for a while but this one has always puzzled me. Keep in mind I am a gun collector and not a helmet collector. I happen to have a large number of WWII handguns so I started picking up helmets here and there mostly for photos to go with some of the handguns but by no means am I a helmet expert or even a true collector. This one I picked up from a gold and coin dealer I know that travels the country and buys antique coins and gold from estates. This one intrigues me because while I believe the decal to be period applied and flaked mostly off which would verify the applied paint this is the first helmet I have come across that appears to be mostly bare metal below the rough field paint and I would swear there is part of some sort of print or decal peaking out of the front of the helmet. I'm also not convinced the strap to be original but what do I know? I'm always open to opinions so feel free to wager your wildest guess or just tell me I'm crazy about what I see! I have included some close ups up the area in question to me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 NS64 re-issue   M35 NS64 re-issue  

M35 NS64 re-issue   M35 NS64 re-issue  

M35 NS64 re-issue  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 NS64 re-issue
    P
    Many

?

Nice reissue. It would be good one for any collection.

Hi, it looks ok to me, another nice helmet. Leon.

Ves
    ?

Nice helmet. Congrats

?

Looks great!!

Ost truppen sometimes used swastika on the front of the helmet they were given. If it is such a helmet you have- Well then im official jealus

Here is the example member FREI has. Remember these addons were hand painted, so differences were of cource normal.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...sci5155-kl.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images M35 NS64 re-issue