Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

M35 plain Jane

Article about: Greetings guys,i just picked it up,Its my first M35 helmet and it comes straight outta Germany. So Its my first M35 helmet ,its a reissued,the color is a strange mix of applegreen and grey!?

Now that is one lid I really like! That is no plain Jane, simply put it is a fantastic M35 that has seen it and been there. In my opinion much scarcer than any DD HEER! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Now that is one lid I really like! That is no plain Jane, simply put it is a fantastic M35 that has seen it and been there. In my opinion much scarcer than any DD HEER! Leon.
    Thanks Leon,your approval means a lot!!!
    Whatever it is i like it a lot!!From the looks,to the condition,to the price i paid for it,I'm very happy with everything.
    Now i'll post some close ups of the decal areas the pictures are profesional,but i just dont think i can see a decal.
    For the liner i tried to see the year stamped on it,but its too tight in place and I cant see it.

Quote by Ripper View Post
    Thanks Leon,your approval means a lot!!!
    Whatever it is i like it a lot!!From the looks,to the condition,to the price i paid for it,I'm very happy with everything.
    Now i'll post some close ups of the decal areas the pictures are profesional,but i just dont think i can see a decal.
    For the liner i tried to see the year stamped on it,but its too tight in place and I cant see it.
    A proper factory re-furb by the looks of it so I doubt you will see any decal evidence. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12