Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 plain Jane

Article about: Greetings guys,i just picked it up,Its my first M35 helmet and it comes straight outta Germany. So Its my first M35 helmet ,its a reissued,the color is a strange mix of applegreen and grey!?

Now that is one lid I really like! That is no plain Jane, simply put it is a fantastic M35 that has seen it and been there. In my opinion much scarcer than any DD HEER! Leon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 plain Jane
    P
    Many

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Now that is one lid I really like! That is no plain Jane, simply put it is a fantastic M35 that has seen it and been there. In my opinion much scarcer than any DD HEER! Leon.
    Thanks Leon,your approval means a lot!!!
    Whatever it is i like it a lot!!From the looks,to the condition,to the price i paid for it,I'm very happy with everything.
    Now i'll post some close ups of the decal areas the pictures are profesional,but i just dont think i can see a decal.
    For the liner i tried to see the year stamped on it,but its too tight in place and I cant see it.

Quote by Ripper View Post
    Thanks Leon,your approval means a lot!!!
    Whatever it is i like it a lot!!From the looks,to the condition,to the price i paid for it,I'm very happy with everything.
    Now i'll post some close ups of the decal areas the pictures are profesional,but i just dont think i can see a decal.
    For the liner i tried to see the year stamped on it,but its too tight in place and I cant see it.
    A proper factory re-furb by the looks of it so I doubt you will see any decal evidence. Leon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2