Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 Q66 - Real thing? any comments welcome

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?   Name: WW2-M35-Q66-German-Army-Helmet-H146.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 197.4 KB  ID: 781348 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG />Hi all- I'm about to m

?

Default M35 Q66 - Real thing? any comments welcome

M35 Q66 -  Real thing? any comments welcomeM35 Q66 -  Real thing? any comments welcomeHi all-

I'm about to make my next purchase and don't know anything near enough before i plunk down the money on this, so anything you folks could tell me - all appreciated. BTW - Where is the Quist stamp? left inside?

Thanks all! Glenn!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Q66 -  Real thing? any comments welcome
    P
    Many

?

FOR AN INVESTMENT GRADE PURCHASE - Should I consider this M35 if correct, or a nice pink DAK Camo??? I rather fancy both of these choices. Which would be a better investment choice? Any opinions would be very welcome! Glenn

MAP
    ?

I've heard good things on this forum about this dealer. It looks good to me. Q Bigfoot decal? Early aluminum non reinforced liner band. You can see the Q66 under the left chinstrap lug. Top of 4th picture.

Will let others with more knowledge correct me or provide more info.

I see he's reduced the price. Maybe due to the condition of the liner?

As far as DAK or this? Tough call. But as people are always leary of camouflaged helmets it should be easier to sell this...but that is just me.

As noted, I would wait for other opinions from those with far more experience than I.

merry Christmas

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Michael - its good to know the dealer is having good things said. I take your point about the dubious nature of the a lot of the camo stuff. Hey, thanks for your speedy reply! I'm indebted! All I must do now is sell an M38 NCO tunic and concentrate on the helmets. Thank you So Very Much for being able to turn to here!! - I guess I could put an add up on the forum to sell the tunic maybe?????

All best to you and yours! from Glenn

MAP
    ?

No problem, but wait for other opinions. I know just enough to to get in trouble :-)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Ha ha ha - of course I will wait- don't worry, I won't act on your post!

Be well! and thanks again!

?

Hi Glenn,

This looks like a nice original example.
    The pics are a bit small, but the decals appear to be correct, the paint, chinstrap,
    and liner also. Hope this helps mate.

Brad.

Hi, looks to be a very nice example of an M35 double decal HEER helmet. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, looks to be a very nice example of an M35 double decal HEER helmet. Leon.
    Correct! timothy

?

I'm sorry I don't like it and no disrespect I'd need DougB to sign off on the Heer decal, how much is it?

Eric

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast