Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Repainted / Restoration project gone wrong

Article about: Guys, A half decent M35 that I have rediscovered, bits of the original finish peeking through the rough dark green paint. Sadly the end of the chinstrap has disintigrated. The second is what

Default M35 Repainted / Restoration project gone wrong

Guys,

A half decent M35 that I have rediscovered, bits of the original finish peeking through the rough dark green paint. Sadly the end of the chinstrap has disintigrated.

The second is what looks like a Q after a half hearted attempt by a friend of a friend to 'restore' a SD Luftwaffe M40. It was covered in light rust so he shot blasted it / scraped it? I'm not sure what he's done but you can see the ghost of the Luft eagle where it is less rusted. What a shame!

Regards

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Repainted / Restoration project gone wrong   M35 Repainted / Restoration project gone wrong  

M35 Repainted / Restoration project gone wrong   M35 Repainted / Restoration project gone wrong  

M35 Repainted / Restoration project gone wrong   M35 Repainted / Restoration project gone wrong  

M35 Repainted / Restoration project gone wrong  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Repainted / Restoration project gone wrong
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 Repainted / Restoration project gone wrong

Nice reissue M35

The other one, well words fail me. What a shame. It is only fit now to be used for re-enactment and be repainted.

Cheers, Ade.