Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 for review

Article about: Hi all! This helm is probably be my first non relic german helmet Just wanted to see if all is ok, seller states that there is a "61" stamp on the leather. Should i go for it? For

I cannot see any stamps but the decal does not look "large" on the helmet so I would guess around a "64-66" , but that is just a guess, Leon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 for review
    P
    Many

If the liner is a a size 61 I think it would make the shell a size 68?

Quote by radidas View Post
    If the liner is a a size 61 I think it would make the shell a size 68?
    Yes he says that it has the 61 on the leather but leather larger than 60 incl. 60 should have 9 fingers?

Nice original helmet fairly complete often size does effect price if you are comfortable with it that is all that counts. timothy

I'm a huge fan of the 68 lids. I like it and think it is priced fair considering.

Good helmet but I also agree with everyone else the price is a little high. But it is your money as long as you make it you can spend it anyway you choose. Money just doesn't grow on trees around here.
    Marty

- - ------- - -

Good helmet but I also agree with everyone else the price is a little high. But it is your money as long as you make it you can spend it anyway you choose. Money just doesn't grow on trees around here.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

M38
    ?

Quote by DTVPKING View Post
    Yes he says that it has the 61 on the leather but leather larger than 60 incl. 60 should have 9 fingers?
    It makes a difference whether the 61 is on the front side of the leather or the reverse. Not all big liners have 9 fingers, depends on how they were cut. There will be a liner and shell size stamped into the metal liner band on the side under the left ear as you wear the helmet. If the seller can see that it will tell you what size this is.

I don't think that is a bad price for this helmet. A lot of us really like M35 reissues. But always try to get a few dollars knocked off the price.

Cheers,
    Terry

Quote by M38 View Post
    It makes a difference whether the 61 is on the front side of the leather or the reverse. Not all big liners have 9 fingers, depends on how they were cut. There will be a liner and shell size stamped into the metal liner band on the side under the left ear as you wear the helmet. If the seller can see that it will tell you what size this is.

I don't think that is a bad price for this helmet. A lot of us really like M35 reissues. But always try to get a few dollars knocked off the price.

Cheers,
    Terry
    The size on the shell and the batch number is under the reissue paint, and the liner is very close to the shell + the dust you just cant read it without prying it. I told him to measure the outer shell, then we will see.

Nice combat looking helmet you have there. Just the way they should be. I really love the M35 re-issue helmets. Just picked up one myself yesterday.

I think the price is about right but it never hurts to ask for a little discount.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2