Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

M35 SD to buy or not to buy!

Article about: Hello everyone, I have found this m35 SD helmet for sale for only 300 euros. I think it's a good one but I need some more opinions before I jump on it! Thanks! I asked for some detail shots

Default M35 SD to buy or not to buy!

Hello everyone, I have found this m35 SD helmet for sale for only 300 euros.
    I think it's a good one but I need some more opinions before I jump on it!

Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3826810018.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	513254Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3838701007.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	513255Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3868338771.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	513256Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3873777981.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	513257

I asked for some detail shots of the decal,I hope those will be mailed to me soon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 SD to buy or not to buy!

Need a close-up of the decal mate.
    From what I am seeing, I like it.

Looks like a rough field repaint that the decal is showing through - hope it hasn't been dug ( your requested photos should confirm or deny that )
    So far so good ........

Dan
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

Got to agree with the first 2 guys on this one. Nice re issue SD M35, but as Dan said, hope the decal hasn't been dug!

Jason

Yeah, that would be a shame indeed, hopefully he'll respond with some nice pictures of the decal!

Don't you think guys it's a little bit suspicious that the decal has that waste just around the decal? the helmet looks fine at a very good price (and i'm far from an expert) but that "selective" erosion looks a little bit suspicious for me, let the experts talk about it!

It's tough to say just yet. Closer pictures are definitely needed. I like it as a whole. I think the drawstring may be a modern repro, but closer pics would show that.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    It's tough to say just yet. Closer pictures are definitely needed. I like it as a whole. I think the drawstring may be a modern repro, but closer pics would show that.
    Totally agree, better photos are needed to make a proper conclusion on this one.

Brad.

Agree it looks like a nice rough paint re-issue, but I'm definitely saying dug decal from the pictures provided.

Chris.

?

overall its a good looking been there lid, i agree about the decal , but unless we can definately discern if it has been dug out recently who knows it could have been done in period , ive got a reasonably good feeling about this one , it would also help if we could see the make and lot number

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast