Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M35 SD heer - Opinions

Article about: Im thinking whether to buy this Heer M35 SD reissue or not. Does it look good to you? Annoyed from this ads?   Appreciated!

Default M35 SD heer - Opinions

Im thinking whether to buy this Heer M35 SD reissue or not. Does it look good to you?

Appreciated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 SD heer - Opinions   M35 SD heer - Opinions  

M35 SD heer - Opinions   M35 SD heer - Opinions  

M35 SD heer - Opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 SD heer - Opinions
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I've never seen a Heer decal where the eagles head was above the black background. maybe it was the reissue painting that went over the background and around the head????? I can't really tell from the pictures. Don't have my books with me but I see the "dot" on the right claw. Wish my memory was better...not sure if this is a Quist or ET decal.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, looks like a good ET M35 HEER helmet to me. I would say that it was originally a "shiney" apple green that had a hand applied and period over paint with the non reflective green for combat use. The decal was simply painted around, that's why the head sticks out. I will add that I think the tri-colour was originally over painted but has since been "dug out". The liner and chinstrap all look original to the helmet to me so if the price is right I would buy it. Leon.
    Last edited by FALLSCHIRMJAGER; 09-22-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Reissue, new drawstring, it looks as if the helmet was sanded or maybe it is just my eyes. It's odd for the trip-color to be showing like that. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td