Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M38 Luftschutz "Gladiator" Helmet. Opinions Please.

Article about: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help and opinions on this M38 Luftschutz helmet. I'm a little out of my collecting area on this one but I always wanted to snag one up if the price seeme

Default M38 Luftschutz "Gladiator" Helmet. Opinions Please.

Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help and opinions on this M38 Luftschutz helmet. I'm a little out of my collecting area on this one but I always wanted to snag one up if the price seemed right. I've been checking through some threads and I think this is good. I would really appreciate any thoughts or concerns you may have before I buy.
    Thank you!

Luke

M38 Luftschutz "Gladiator" Helmet. Opinions Please.M38 Luftschutz "Gladiator" Helmet. Opinions Please.M38 Luftschutz "Gladiator" Helmet. Opinions Please.M38 Luftschutz "Gladiator" Helmet. Opinions Please.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M38 Luftschutz "Gladiator" Helmet. Opinions Please.
    P
    Many

I forgot these two.
    Thanks again everyone.

Luke

M38 Luftschutz "Gladiator" Helmet. Opinions Please.M38 Luftschutz "Gladiator" Helmet. Opinions Please.

Exterior looks good as well as the stamp on the inside. I dont like the liner though..... I own 2 and the liners appear to be different. I would like to hear some other opinions though!
    Thaddeus

Thaddeus: I was concerned with the liner too. As I look around I have noticed that they used a variety of liners in these.
    Thank you!

Luke

I think it is fine inside and out. It is a "2 piece" shell, no weld seam between the front and rear sections of the skirt. The "2 piece" shells are a bit more rare than the "3 piece" examples, and this one is VERY nice. Jim G.

No problem with this helmet.
    The liner is 100% correct,I have two of them with the same liner a 2 piece and a 3 piece.
    Good decal and nice color shell.
    chris

Jim and Chris: That's great news! Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it.

Luke

Good all original as stated I have a similar liner in a RL39/28 Dreimer make Dresden like yours shown helmet is clean and all there nice find. timothy

Thanks for the positive comments, Timothy. Very helpful!

Luke

its ok.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast