Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 Camo helmet opinions

Article about: I know some people do not like Camo helmet because if all the if’s and but’s, this one has caught my eye though. You can see where the decal lays underneath the paint, and the liner looks go

Default M40 Camo helmet opinions

I know some people do not like Camo helmet because if all the if’s and but’s, this one has caught my eye though. You can see where the decal lays underneath the paint, and the liner looks good to me. The question I have is that it has a lot of grey is that suppose to be apart of the Camo on purpose or has most of the Camo came off revealing the underneath paint.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Camo helmet opinions   M40 Camo helmet opinions  

M40 Camo helmet opinions   M40 Camo helmet opinions  

M40 Camo helmet opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Camo helmet opinions
    P
    Many

looks more like x whitewash to me. but an honest looking helmet

Do oh think the decal was scrapped off instead of it actually being underneath the paint

I want to agree with David, makes a honest impression.

It appears decal was wartime covered by brush applied feldgrau paint. Would not pay "camo price" for this because really at this point, it's a nd heer
    D.

Okay thank you, I’ve been looking at it closer and I agree with you100%

Hello,
    To me, this helmet is simply great. it has all i want from a german helmet, especially the human (soldier) touch with the withewash and the Adler very well covered up with Feldgrau paint. It looks like the helmet was just left behind by its owner who can come back to pick it up. I wish i could find an example like this one someday
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I’ve seen this one and really like it too. Also, the dealer is one of the best in the business and I’ve baught two helmets from him before and the service is great.

Balls in your court.

This is one I'd be perfectly happy with! Shows real character, and tells a story of its own. If only it could talk...

B.B.

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    I’ve seen this one and really like it too. Also, the dealer is one of the best in the business
    Just realised where this is from... from the grey background this dealer always uses!
    Been looking at too many helmets...

I like this too - what looks to be the remains of whitewash look pretty cool.

nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast