Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M40 Camo for review

Article about: Here is an M40 one color rough paint/slurry camo that I just picked up. Real nice liner and intact chinstrap. The strap has a crack but is still hanging on good. Lots of camo paint left and

Default M40 Camo for review

Here is an M40 one color rough paint/slurry camo that I just picked up. Real nice liner and intact chinstrap. The strap has a crack but is still hanging on good. Lots of camo paint left and the wear on the paint just how I like to see it. All comments and opinions welcomed.

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Camo for review   M40 Camo for review  

M40 Camo for review   M40 Camo for review  

M40 Camo for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Camo for review
    P
    Many

I really like the looks of it Steve
    Well done.

really nice helmet , congrats.

?

A nice one for any collection.

MAP
    ?

That is a beauty. I have a similar heavy paint camo but the liner is roached. Who is the maker, size and lot #?

Mine is a small Q62.

M40 Camo for review
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think it is an ET but it is very lightly stamped.

MAP
    ?

They both have the same heavy textured paint pattern. Mine is a bit more worn down however.

Again, great helmet! I like the look of these understated camos.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

[QUOTE=MAP;1606816]That is a beauty. I have a similar heavy paint camo but the liner is roached. Who is the maker, size and lot #?

Hi Micheal
    It is noticeable that it is hard to find a good camo helmet with a good liner. Shows that these helmets were out there working and not sitting on a shelf. One of the points I try to make in a helmet I keep is a good liner. Seems to add so much to a helmet for me.

Steve

MAP
    ?

Agree. This is one of the few helmets that I have that does not have a good liner. But I've had it for years, before I got so picky.

I see no issues here at all, a nice sound "roughie" in good order, well done. Leon.