Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions please

Article about: by kozowy1967 Doug is quite right of course on this point I have worked and or lived in Northern Canada for the last 13 years there is good money to be made in the gas and oil sector . Eithe

?

Default M40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions please

I have seen this for sale, but have some questions. Tricolor decal looks bad as does the strap. I have asked for better pics of the decals. Any preliminary thoughts welcome.M40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions pleaseM40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions pleaseM40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions pleaseM40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions pleaseM40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions please
    P
    Many

?

The strap looks to be a British spring chin strap, the decals need more up close photos for a definitive opinion

An M40 dd HEER would be a rare one , but from the pictures shown I would say that is a definite fake tri-colour. Leon.

?

Indeed, an M40 DD Heer is rare as rocking horse poop. The tricolor is bad, needs a much better in focus photo of the Adler. Would not surprise me if that is bad as well but really a moot point now.

?

More picsM40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions pleaseM40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions pleaseM40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions pleaseM40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions please

I don't like the decals, i would stay away from it...

It looks like a good Big Foot Adler Heer decal, correct for an ear stamped M40 Q shell. The steel banded liner is good, and looks original to the piece, and the paint looks good despite the poor pictures. The Brit chin strap is obviously an add on, but maybe it was done during the War to replace a damaged strap or for the comfort of the Soldat. Only the tri color is bad in my opinion. At the right price it may be worth a "punt" as some across the pond often say, and with some care it is likely the fake tri color decal can be removed with little or no trace. Just my 2 cents, Jim G.

?

I concur with Jim.

?

Yup, Jim is spot on.
    Regards,
    John

?

Thanks guys. He's asking $333.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast