Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

M40 EF Heer Winter Camo

Article about: Agreed mate, but a good camera is the price of a nice helmet (or half of one.... or...) sometimes too. But then again, what is the fun without being able to share them with you good people

Quote by James C View Post
    a light dusting ,crikey todd ,dont send that lot over to britain ,but you can send that superb stahlhelm ,thanks for sharing
    Come now James, you sound like my wife. She had to drive in this stuff today and damn near lost her F-ing mind. People around here go into meltdown if the weatherman just says "snow". I could care less, I'll drive in anything. I'm sure this is totally laughable to our friends in Canada.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 EF Heer Winter Camo
    P
    Many

fair comment todd ,we have been lucky so far here in uk ,cracking lid all the same ,great pics ,thanks for showing

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I'm sure this is totally laughable to our friends in Canada.

It's not snowed here for the first time in a few years, I was itching to take pics of mine in it's habitat :P your pics look good mate, tres bien.

Nice helmet !! You don`t see these every day !! I hope I get one of these one day !! Thanks for showing !! SF

?

Congrats on your latest acquisition Todd, it is a great looking example of a winter cammo

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Y'all are some feline hating people on this forum. God damn lol.
    As my best mate says "I love cats, but I could never eat a whole one"

Brad.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4